You are viewing Raghunathpur Mahanam Angan of Prabhu Jagatbandhusundar on VIP Road, as pictured in February 2001 in Calcutta
Left to right and then down. All the pictures are clickable to a bigger size.
1. A view of Raghunathpur Temple from the VIP Road.
2. The signboard indicating the location of Raghunathpur Temple on the side of the VIP Road (on the left side from the airport to the city).
3. The shrine of Prabhu Jagadbandhu located at the elevated space of the main floor with Parishad Bandhu Brahmachari.
4. Sri Nabani Bandhu Brahmachari (Current President of All India and Bangladesh Mahanam Sampraday) and Parishad Bandhu Brahmachari (resident of Mahanam Angan) .
5. Stone-slab on the wall beside the entrance door of SriPad Mahendraji Temple on the right side after entering the Angan. The dates of final departure of some of the brahmacharis who were very close witnesses of Prabhu Jagadbandhu's Lila are inscribed on it.
6. The 'Chalita/Chalta Tree' on the back of the temple which is worshipped everyday. (There is another chalta tree in the Angan on the left side as one enters the temple premises just across from the bakul tree on the right side).
7. A view of the temple peak from near the Samadhi of SriSri Mahanambrata Brahmachari.