Other Resources for the web page of
Jagadbandhu and Mother Mary Mae Maier:
- Resources from U.C. Chakraborti's Book "Shri Shri Hari Purush Jagadbandhu"
- Resources from Navadwip Chandra Ghosh's Book "Life and Teachings of Jagadbandhu"
- Mount Shasta Annotated Bibliography
- References used in this web site
- Visit Maha Udhdharan Math of Calcutta and Faridpur Sri-Angan Ashram of Bangladesh, both visited by Mother Mary May Maier
***[Maha Udhdharan Math Ashram of Calcutta]
***[Faridpur Sri-Angan Ashram of Bangladesh]
- [An excerpt from Emilie A. Frank's book: "Mount Shasta: California's Mystic Mountain"]
- [Read a Biographical Sketch of Prabhu Jagadbandhu written by: Prafulla Kumar Sarkar, M.A.]
- View Two Memorabilias of Mother Mary May Maier's Visit of Calcutta and Faridpur Jagadbandhu Ashrams during 1950-51
- View Pictures of Mother Mary Maier's Visit of Calcutta Jagabandhu Ashrams in 1966
- Browse/Read the Book containing 45 Sayings and Injunctions of Prabhu Jagadbandhu
- View a picture of "The Inn", owned and operated by Mother Mary Mae Maier in Downtown Mount Shasta city, inside which her soul daparted from the mortal body on January 4, 1970
- View a picture of Henry Fuller, a close friend and follower of Mother Mary Mae Maier, and a sincere believer of Prabhu Jagadbandhu as a Godhead